Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thump!

Oh my goodness as I'm trying to figure out this "blogging" stuff I hear a thump coming from Atalia's room. I then hear little feet coming out to the living room and Atalia smiling saying "Atalia's awake". Atalia not only climbed out of her bed but she figured out how to open doors too! I then gave her the option to sleep in mommy's bed or sleep in her crib. She chose mommy's bed but then proceeded to get out of bed about 5 or 6 times. I told her if she gets out of bed one more time she would go back in her crib. She then got out for the final time and said, "it's time for the crib". So, I thought heck let's give it another try. "THUMP"! Once again the princess climbed out of her crib. I decided to take the mattress out and put on floor. That didn't work either b/c she kept on opening the door. I then put a door knob cover on the inside of the room. Atalia decided to kick and scream "mommy hold me"... I almost melted and gave in. I stayed strong and it only lasted 10 minutes. It was the longest 10 minutes .....It's going to be intresting tomorrow for naps... Any ideas on how to make this easier??

1 comment:

  1. Oh let the fun begin....Will she look at books on or in her crib/bed? I used to let the kids take two books with them for nap time, they would usually fall asleep looking at the books. Isn't it fun being a mommy! :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete