Thursday, July 30, 2009

McDonalds Play Land

I'm so grossed out. My sister and I brought our kids to a kid carnival sort of thing. Well, we were there for only 30 min and it started raining. The kids were bummed out so my sister suggested to go to McDonalds playland. If you know my sister this is something she would never suggest. She hates these places and is completely grossed out but we gave it a shot. This was my first time at Playland too. I don't care for "germ" fests like that! Well, as all of the kids were up in the tunnels playing. I noticed a girl about 3 years old with her diaper and pants off. No, this wasn't my child or any child that was with us. However, it was another child and when I tried to tell the mom she was so deep into her book that she didn't hear me. I was so embarrassed b/c I tried to get her attention for awhile. Anyways, once she found out that her child did this she charged out of the place leaving the soiled clothes up in the tunnels for other kids to run around in. She left her table a complete mess and tried to take Atalia's shoes on the way out. What a day......YUMMY YUMMY! This is why I won't go back to Playland for a long long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment