Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Swim Diaper

Oh my gosh you will never guess what Atalia did the other day during her nap. Well, since we switched her to the toddler bed she has been a little stinker. I put her down for a nap in a pull-up after screaming for 10 minutes she finally fell asleep. Let me tell you that 10 minutes felt like an hour..it was horrible! Anways, once she calmed down and fell asleep she woke up saying "mommy, atalia's awake". So, I went into her room and found her handing me a swim diaper with poop in it. She said, "here are my uckies mommy". Oh my goodness I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Gross!! Not only did she take off her pull-up I put on her before nap but she switched it for a swim diaper and then pooped it. It's funny now that I think of it but I'm praying she NEVER does that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment