Monday, August 24, 2009

I can't believe it!


Jeremy and I are officially "old". We traded are little SUV for a MINI-VAN! Yes, you read that correctly a mini-van. It was kind of a spur-of-the moment type deal. I had a meeting that got cancelled and so I drove through the car dealership. I spotted a mini-van that looked to be a great deal. The more I thought about it the idea of having a bigger vehicle wasn't such a bad idea. We do have another one coming and we bring our dog Sasha with us everywhere and come November we wouldn't all fit in the truck. We are still very shocked and look out our house window and say "holy buckets, we own a mini-van". It's kind of funny but so far we love it. We joined the mini-van club. Whoo hoo!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the purchase! I couldn't help but chuckle when I read your post. More and more of our friends are crossing over to mini-van land! I'm sure I'm not too far away! Enjoy your new ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally giggling over here....OMGoodness to think Melanie and Jeremy are Minivan Owners now! LOVE it....Who's the "grandma" now? Geezo I don't even have a minivan! LOVE IT...ok all teasin' aside what kind, color, etc....We love my Mom's minivan when we go on trips with them, but I just don't think I'd like one for myself...Enjoy the new wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me Jeremy and I are still giggling about being owners of a mini-van. I actually took the VAN rather than my sporty civic the other night. I decided it was a heck of alot easier getting in and out of it with my big ole' belly. All of our neighbors are giving us high fives for joining the "club". Too funny. I will have to post a picture soon.

    ReplyDelete