Friday, August 28, 2009

Birthday Present

Jeremy and Atalia have been busy making me my birthday present. What a wonderful present it is. They went to "Clay Your Way" here in Fargo and painted a popcorn bowl for me. I love my popcorn and now I have my very own special bowl. How cool is that! What a great husband for taking his daughter to do something like this. I guess Atalia had a blast. Jeremy wouldn't tell me where he was taking Atalia one night so when they got home I asked her what they did. She told me she painted a star for me. So, I kind of had an idea but didn't know it was going to be this cool!






It says: Mom's Popcorn









Hands Off!!








Atalia's handprints are in the inside of the bowl, too cute!

1 comment:

  1. that is such a sweet gift....one that will melt your heart each time you use it :) awe!!!

    ReplyDelete